One of the UK’s original mission-driven business. We help people address the climate emergency by sharing ownership of a portfolio of clean energy projects.
Our shareholders trust us to do good. How we conduct our business is reflected in our core values and provides a moral compass for how we operate and run as a company.
- We endeavour to deliver a positive return for our investors whilst providing a rewarding connection to renewable energy with a social and environmental impact.
- As a certified B Corporation we are committed to meeting the highest social and environmental standards with our operations
- We are transparent and seek to actively engage with our investors through published statutory and voluntary communications. Read our latest report here
- We have adopted the Quoted Companies Alliance governance code.
- We have built a community of over 6,000 investors who are contributing to the transition to a cleaner, smarter energy system.
- Thanks to support from our shareholders at the 2020 AGM, we have changed our Articles of Association so that all business decisions must consider the needs of, and the impact upon, all stakeholders.
Our ethical and award winning investments generate financial, environmental and social (ESG) value for our investors.
Our core business is guided by our investment criteria and site selection. We are 100% focused on sustainable energy.
We endeavour to be a good commercial neighbour and choose our projects carefully. We support local communities near our sites.
We are a small dedicated management team with an expert Board. We uphold environmental standards in all that we do.