Responsible and sustainable investment
Our innovative funding models, get new renewable energy projects off the ground, supporting the UK’s transition to a clean energy future. We plug funding gaps by acquiring projects, joint venturing with developers, landowners and communities and providing bridge funding.
- We are a certified B Corporation, meeting the highest social and environmental standards with our investments
- Awarded the independent, ‘Good with Money’ Consumer Kitemark: ‘A Good Egg’ by Ethical Screening in recognition of being an ethical investment company.
- Values based institutions invest in us, including the charitable trust, Friends Provident Foundation.
- Thrive is a member of UKSIF, the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association. We support and advocate Good Money Week sponsored by UKSIF.
- We are members of the responsible investment platform Ethex.
Understand more about why institutions invest in Thrive at For Investors
We only invest in projects that generate 100% clean energy using the renewable resources or directly support the clean energy transition such as battery storage. We monitor the annual impact of all of our projects including how many CO2 emissions they save.
- One third of Thrive projects are located on brownfield sites in areas where there are factories and industrial sites.
- All of our sites support the environment by evaluating, monitoring and enhancing, where possible, the impact our operations may have on communities and habitats.
- We aim to employ local contractors to develop our projects and use their localised knowledge to the benefit of the community and our investors.
Visit our Investment Principles page to learn more