Through innovative ways of finance, we have provided significant investment in the renewable energy sector, including investment for communities to help acquire green energy projects. We do this by plugging funding gaps, acquiring projects, joint venturing with developers, landowners and communities and providing funding bridges to allow and maintain ownership.
- Winner of the prestigious ‘Financial Leadership’ category at the Renewable Energy Association (REA) Awards 2017
- Awarded the independent, ‘Good with Money’ Consumer Kitemark: ‘A Good Egg’ by Ethical Screening in recognition of being an ethical investment company.
- Values based institutions invest in us, including the charitable trust, Friends Provident Foundation.
- Thrive is a member of UKSIF, the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association. We support and advocate Good Money Week sponsored by UKSIF.
- We are members of the responsible investment platform Ethex.
Understand more about why institutions invest in Thrive at For Investors