Through innovative ways of finance, we have provided significant investment in the renewable energy sector, including investment for communities to help acquire green energy projects. We do this by plugging funding gaps, acquiring projects, joint venturing with developers, landowners and communities and providing funding bridges to allow and maintain ownership.
- Winner of the prestigious ‘Financial Leadership’ category at the Renewable Energy Association (REA) Awards 2017, recognising Thrive’s success in attracting positive investors to its accessible green energy bond and share offers as well as its flexible investment model that provides funding to community energy projects, such as onshore wind and solar.
- Awarded the independent, ‘Good with Money’ Consumer Kitemark: ‘A Good Egg’ by Ethical Screening in recognition of being an ethical investment company.
- Values based institutions invest in us, including the charitable trust, Friends Provident Foundation.
- Thrive is a member of UKSIF, the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association. We support and advocate Good Money Week sponsored by UKSIF.
- We are members of responsible investment platforms, Social Stock Exchange and Ethex.
Understand more about why institutions invest in Thrive at For Investors