We are committed to meeting the highest social and environmental standards in all areas of our business.
- Our head office is a certified BREEAM Green Buildings and one of the greenest buildings in Bristol
- All of our printed documents, including our Annual Report, are zero carbon
- We support our staff to use sustainable travel wherever they can. We provide a Bike to Work Scheme and Climate Perks - two extra paid holiday days when staff choose to travel sustainably on holiday rather by plane.
- Our website is hosted on a green web platform
- Our Remuneration Committee ensures our salaries are fair and in line with shareholder expectations.
- We invest in the tools and resources our people need to grow the company, develop their careers and fulfill their potential.
- We provide an annual training allowance to enable staff to keep up to date on relevant skills.
- We support the UK Living Wage.
- Four out of nine Board members are women. 60% of the team are women.
Learn more about our Board, Management team and policies on our Governance pages