Share Buy-back scheme
|Thrive Renewables Directors' Valuation per share||£2.15|
|Thrive Renewables 2020 Dividend Per Share||7p|
We're here to answer your questions, so get in touch with one of the team:
0117 428 1850
Eligible shareholders can apply for their shares to be bought back by Thrive Renewables plc twice a year at a 10% discount to the Directors' Valuation.
Shareholders wishing to sell their shares should list them on the monthly shareholder auctions run by our dedicated broker, James Sharp & Co. In order to qualify for Buy Back, shareholders must have owned shares for at least 24 months and made them available for sale on the auction for at least 12 months.
Please see below for details of the eligibility criteria. All applications under the Buy-Back Policy are subject to shareholder approval. This service is provided at the sole discretion of the Directors.
About the Share Buy-Back Policy
- It is the Directors’ intention that the Buy-Back Policy will increase the liquidity of the shares and enable sellers to achieve a fair price for their shares.
- Shareholders are eligible to benefit from the Buy-Back policy if they have owned their shares for at least 24 months, and had their shares listed for sale on the Matched Bargain Market for a period of 12 months or more.
- Under the Buy-Back policy, the Company undertakes to purchase shares from eligible shareholders at a 10% discount to the Directors' Valuation.
- The Directors reserve the right to cease offering the Buy-Back at any time.
- The Buy-Back is subject to shareholder approval at the AGM.
- Read and download the full Buy-Back Policy here. If you have any questions please contact us.
- For more information about our share auctions and how to get involved click here.
- To access the latest Director's Valuation, click here