We detail here the types of projects we support and our approach.
We're here to answer your questions, so get in touch with one of the team:
0117 428 1850
There are many ways to fund a project
We are always looking for new projects and are interested in the following types of investment opportunities:
- We either buy 100% of the project assets or fill the funding gap alongside developers and communities
- We can structure our investment as pure acquisition, joint ventures or mezzanine loans
Get in touch with us if:
- You are a developer looking to sell an asset
- You are looking for a partner to co-own an asset with
- You want to fill an equity funding gap
- You are a company who would like to host a renewable energy project on your site, benefiting from local competitively priced sustainable energy.
If you have a renewable or sustainable energy project seeking investment between £0.5m to £20m, have read our investment criteria, and are looking for funding to make your project happen, we want to hear from you.
If you are a community looking to own your local energy project, and require funding to do so, then Thrive may be able to bridge the gap. More information:
A flexible approach to investment
We appreciate that no project is typical so we have a flexible approach to applying the investment process:
- Receive project information by way of a memorandum or business plan
- Assess suitable fit with investment criteria and portfolio
- Structure the relationship, align interests, agree heads of terms and exclusivity
- Conduct due diligence and finalise agreements
- Complete transaction
Read about some of the approaches we've taken to see how your project could take shape.
Let’s talk about your project
If you have a renewable or sustainable energy project seeking investment between £0.5m to £20m, have read our Investment Criteria, and are looking for funding to make your project happen, we want to hear from you.
Contact us to discuss your project in more detail with an expert in renewable energy investment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 428 1850.